I have added the following updates:
- CEHv8 (Certified Ethical Hacker) to IT certifications
- All ELS (eLearnSecurity) certs to IT certifications
- Added Blue Team resources and description
Here is the breakdown:
Certification information is found here: https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh/
CEHv8 – Certified Ethical Hacker (Passed in 2016)
Here is a list of my training materials:
- cehv8studyguide (PDF)
- SecureNinja Training (YouTube)
- CEHv8 BOOK (Amazon)
- CEHv8 Practice Tests (Amazon)
REVIEW: Good for pleasing HR. Will help to introduce the basics of offensive security.
Certification information is found here: https://www.elearnsecurity.com/certification/
*All my training materials came from ELS, including the virtual lab environment
ELS Junior Penetration Tester:
ELS Certified Professional Penetration Tester:
ELS Network Defense Professional:
ELS Web application Penetration Tester:
REVIEW: Very good training. Provides hands on through HERA lab environment labs. ELS does a great job! Highly recommended.
A blue team is group of individuals who perform an analysis of information systems to ensure security, identify security flaws, verify the effectiveness of each security measure, and to make certain all security measures will continue to be effective after implementation. Red Team attacks, Blue Team defends.
Blue Team Resources:
- general-network-defense (PDF)
- SANS Cyber Guardian: Blue Team (Website)
- Blue Team Video Playlist (YouTube)
Any input or questions are always welcomed!
Thanks for training with me today!